2010/01/03


2010.01.03 Sunday...cocooning in Westend waiting for a couple of "Northers: to go through...a bit dreary but a good day to read or cook...we are invited next door tonight, so I am reading and I thought I would upload some pictures...some action shots from Sharon's camera.

Soli coming down the ICW.



Taken when IS was exceptionally taking the lead!

Sunset in Lake Worth (Palm Beach) north anchorage.



Soli being airborne.....




and then crashing down. I wondered why the mirror in our cabin was wet until we became airborne again and as we landed heavily back , a geyser of salt water shot up from our sink drain!!!! think we will close the seacock next time!

By the way did I mention ...it is VERY windy!!!



But Soli is well protected in her slip.



We had a nice celebration on the first....cracked open the bubbly since we were too tired to do it on the previous evening.




Then we had those delicious lobsters...just a little butter and lime juice....SWEET!!!



I stole this map from Harriet (Moondance)'s blog.



GTG the folks next door are awaiting us!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wOW i'M GLAD i WASN'T IN THAT SWELL, I WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWING UP SOMETHING AWFUL! BUT--- COMPARED TO OUR FREEZING WEATHER IN u.K IT LOOKS PRETTY MAGICAL!

Post a Comment