2010/01/03

2010.01.03 Sunday...cocooning in Westend


 waiting for a couple of "Northers: to go through...a bit dreary but a good day to read or cook...we are invited next door tonight, so I am reading and I thought I would upload some pictures...some action shots from Sharon's camera.

Soli coming down the ICW.



Taken when IS was exceptionally taking the lead!

Soli being airborne and then crashing down. I wondered why the mirror in our cabin was wet until we became airborne again and as we landed heavily back , a geyser of salt water shot up from our sink drain!!!! think we will close the seacock next time!
By the way did I mention ...it is VERY windy!!!



But Soli is well protected in her slip.



We had a nice celebration on the first....cracked open the bubbly since we were too tired to do it on the previous evening.




Then we had those delicious lobsters...just a little butter and lime juice....SWEET!!!



I stole this map from Harriet (Moondance)'s blog.



GTG the folks next door are awaiting us!







1 comment:

  1. wOW i'M GLAD i WASN'T IN THAT SWELL, I WOULD HAVE BEEN THROWING UP SOMETHING AWFUL! BUT--- COMPARED TO OUR FREEZING WEATHER IN u.K IT LOOKS PRETTY MAGICAL!

    ReplyDelete