2007/03/10

2007.03.10

This morning I went to have a look at our blog and blew up pix from the last 2 postings and realized with horror that the resolution is terrible when they are enlarged....
Now the reason for this is very simple... I have a new 5 MG camera and the pix take SO long to download on the site that I sometime get timed out with our slow wifi connection....
Trying to solve this problem I made copies for the blog which I saved with less definition and downloading is now a zip but the quality on enlargements horrible....
a) does anyone actually enlarge the pix?
b) can any guru tell me how to solve the problem.... the only thing I can think of is to find a happy medium ..adjust the resolution to a lower level but not as low as I have done..   HELP!!!



D's favourite breakfast.....crepes which he drowns in Tate & Lyle's Golden syrup... at least it's not Branston pickle!!!! We seem to find all these goodies on the islands... the British influence is still here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe all the things I missed while I was at school! And I can't believe all the fish you cought! My mum told me on the phone, but my brain was obviously not understanding properly!
    I wish I could be there to enjoy it all with you, but Munich has been treating me very well so far and I really can't complain :)
    -Karina

    ReplyDelete