2007/02/11

2007.02.11

Just a quick note while we still "on"(on line with wifi)...
Last night I could not get "on" with my laptop so I had to transfer my word document and pictures to a stick and plug it into D's laptop to blog..



We are soon going to dinghy ashore for a walk on this marvellous beach and partake in "Nipper's" famous Sunday pig roast...





We were there for Kaliks and conch fritters (still don't like them!) last evening and promised ourselves that walk for today....

We were treated to another gorgeous Bahamian sunset and drove home after a delicious supper (all the more so since we did not have to prepare it nor do the dishes!!!) under the most magical star studded sky... I thought Westend Grand Bahama Island (our first landing) was gorgeous but it keeps getting better and better !

No comments:

Post a Comment